Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Washington State to Minneapolis, St. Paul, Dallas, Tampa, or AO near Salt Lake City
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington State to Minneapolis, St. Paul, Dallas, Tampa, or AO near Salt Lake City Login/Join

posted
Federal Way, Washington located between Seattle and Tacoma. Seniority 95. No walking routes in this office. Mountains, beaches, forests, mild winters and summers. Looking to go to Minneapolis or St. Paul, Dallas metro area, Tampa, or any AO near Salt Lake city. Need to move for wifes work to one of these cities. Please let me know if you are interested. I need to get this thing moving right away.

markmc1582@gmail.com
253-732-7834

Posts: 9 | Registered: 26 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sent you an email. I'm a carrier in South Ogden, UT, near SLC. I'm ready to trade immediately. davidbrenkman@msn.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 18 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer? I do live in the Minneapolis MN area. Looking to transfer in your area. Let's talk.. mr. flynt

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post