Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    E reassign
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E reassign Login/Join

posted Hide Post
A friend of mine and I both put in on e-reassign to an office we both wanted to move to. We did this in November 2012. We heard nothing during the holidays, but as soon as the holiday season was over, we called district and the office we wanted and January 9th our PM got the call that the office wanted us both. He started at our new office Feb 9, 2013 and I started March 9, 2013. We did both have to start at the bottom as PTFs again of course, but will both be regulars again by the end of the year. So, dont give up, make calls and make sure they know you are really interested.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a transfer lined up and was just told today that it's been put on hold as headquarters is releasing a new mou. Anyone else hear about it?????? Any details????

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just had the city I am looking to go to call and kind of interview me. Asked me where in the city I would like to go.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I applied reassign on april 22 for Austin texas and I got information for driver record and my supervisor told me she send work record to Austin three weeks ago ..I called Austin she said its freezing now .. how long can I wait ?

Posts: 35 | Location: Dana Point, Ca near by Laguna Beach, Ca | Registered: 16 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If u already got a consideration letter file a grievance and you will get placed!!!!!

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Can someone explain to me how this E-reassignment works????

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Port Saint Lucie Fl. Trying to go to Miami. If anyone is interested in a swap or 3 way swap. Im only seeking Miami.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
I've been on the forum for about two years now trying to get to North Carolina. I'm in Miami, Fl.

Im in Port Saint Lucie. I know its not North Carolina. But if your interested let me know. Im trying to go to Miami.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post