Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    E reassign
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E reassign Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Dnv0505@aol.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
change here's my email envysun@gmail.com. Can you also give me the info if the person who helped you transfer. I'm trying to go to Long Beach, CA. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just reassigned from Bronx NY to Ft lauderdale Davie post office..My start date is July 13th 2013...I first put in for this transfer august 3rd 2011...It actually worked out for me even though I gave up 20 years seniority it is exactly where i wanted to be at close to family and friends...good luck to all.

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got one quick. Best thing to do is find the place you wanna go in ereassign. And then call the office. The manager at the office you apply for is the one in control. They can get you there in less than a month.

Posts: 5 | Location: Fort Worth | Registered: 10 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been in review for 6 months for apopka fla still waiting no news

Posts: 20 | Registered: 24 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in venice florida.i would like the name of that woman in tampa djrivera2254@yahoo.com thank you

Posts: 39 | Registered: 22 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. I am in Bradenton fl and trying to get a mutual transfer to back to ky. I prefer the Bowling green area but would consider anywhere. Anyone interested can e-mail me at lionhaart736@aol

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

Posts: 57 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, if anyone in the panhandle area of florida wants the Bradenton area, I have someone from Bowling green ky interested in a threeway transfer.

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

Posts: 57 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jaeger28- Where are you from?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from Long Island New York

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jaeger28, looks like I got a reassignment, not office I wanted but close enough. I talked to complement co-ordinator to find out my standing , NOT HR.I know Ft. Lauderdale and Miami both had openings but you need to stay on top of the complement co-ordinator. Good luck!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At Deb in Fla how do i contact with complement co-ordinator?

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the contact number to them

posted Hide Post
I don't see any letter carrier positions on ereassign at all. Did they fill all the openings? Anyone know of any available in any Northern States? Like Michigan? Minnesota? Wisconsin? Montana?

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been on ereassign since 2009 and I just got a job offer to a city that still has ptf's to convert too. The contract says that for every 4 CCA's they hire they have to ereassign one. I will be a ptf at the bottom again, but I will be in the city my kids and grandkids live in.......HANG IN THERE,,,,,,IT CAN REALLY HAPPEN. Good luck to all of you.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 06 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post