Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    E reassign
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E reassign Login/Join

posted
Just wondering if anybody is getting anything on e reassign. Just wondering how long I have to wait for a transferred to Florida.

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I've been on the forum for about two years now trying to get to North Carolina. I'm in Miami, Fl.

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know a few who are in the review process.Where in Florida are you trying to go?

Posts: 29 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several e reassign within a 50 miles radius of vero beach. At this point I would take anyplace in Florida just to be closer to my family

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have my e reassign in also for tampa area. I hate waiting for any response. Does anyone have any ideas to speed the process up.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 23 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There were a few in Ft Lauderdale and some in Miami area.

posted Hide Post
The worse part is not knowing my standing. I can't get that answer through anybody. HR is terrible. The union keeps telling me that they are trying to get a standing but still waiting

posted Hide Post
FloridaPlease are you in review for Tampa area or you just have a request in?

posted Hide Post
That sucks jaeger28, talking to a few others also trying for reassignment it has not been a clear easy process. There are some cities like mine where we have no vacancies and ptfs to still convert as openings open up. Wish everyone well with this.

posted Hide Post
Just a request I believe. Its 2 months old. Is there something else I should be doing.

posted Hide Post
Not really, if you have not heard from the co-ordinator then there are no openings right now. Did you try for cities around Tampa, be willing to go a bit away to other nearby locations.

posted Hide Post
From what I heard once you have been selected by e reassign you are off the list for now. I have in e reassign the locations that I really want. I am willing to to do a mutual transfer to anywhere in Florida and than hopefully the e reassign will get me closer to my final destination.

posted Hide Post
I was in review for Jacksonville fl as of March 19th, THEN April 22 I was put BACK on HOLD!

Posts: 34 | Registered: 19 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it took me about a year to get to St. Pete Florida through re-assign...been here 2 years...if you want to give me your e-mail I can give you the name of the woman who contacted me when I came down...maybe she can give you a better answer...she is good at responding to e-mails.she always answers me within a day

Posts: 28 | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chadecozzens@gmail.com. thanks change.