Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Houston Texas to Michigan SE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Houston Texas to Michigan SE Login/Join

posted
In need of a transfer to detroit district, prefer surrounding areas like Sterling Heights , Troy, Roseville, Mt Clemens, Eastpointe,st Clair shores etc. Family moved back to Michigan so I'm stuck here in Houston until I can get a transfer. Tons of overtime if desired, there are 60 different offices you can bid on in Houston! Senority date 11/2/13. Although my date is relatively new I am # 1913 out of 3,000 regulars in Houston. If interested please contact me at 586-801-9875 by phone, text or email.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Texan detroiter,

Posts: 2 | Location: Houston | Registered: 31 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish you wanted Denver, cause I'm trying to get back home to Houston! Good luck with your transfer

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife and baby already in michigan waiting on me. Thank you. Good luck to you as well!

Posts: 2 | Location: Houston | Registered: 31 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post