Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Nashville Tennessee to Orlando
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nashville Tennessee to Orlando Login/Join

posted
I am looking to move to Orlando area from Nashville TN. I have a very nice route, mostly business, good territory, OT available. Station is within 15 minutes of very nice neighborhoods, airport, all Nashville attractions. Please contact me anytime 615-891-0717.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Greg, Looking for Tenn area to trade. I am in Phoenix,AZ. What is your sen date? Possible 3-way if we find Orlando to Phx. Sen date 11/88. Shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665 c, 602-374-5043 h

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Greg. I'm in Vero Beach, about 1 1/2 hours from Orlando. If any interest please let me know. I have am a T-6 with 5 nice routes on the beach.

Nathan

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Greg
I'm in orlando, my route is million $ homes. my sen. date is 3/88. what is your actual town you're in? and what is your sen. date?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello, would you be interested in fort myers fl?
im looking to get as close to magnolia ky as possible...and you arent too far... thank you

Posts: 26 | Location: fort myers florida | Registered: 16 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post