Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone interested in moving to Aurora Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in moving to Aurora Colorado Login/Join

posted
Looking for trade possibilities. All State and city choices will be considered. If interested email ewilliams026@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Location: AURORA COLORADO | Registered: 05 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
If you would come to Joliet, IL, just SW of Chicago, I know someone in AZ that wants Aurora, CO, so I can get to AZ....

LMK

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
let me research that city

Posts: 3 | Location: AURORA COLORADO | Registered: 05 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i live in las vegas if that interest you. my sen. date is 89

Posts: 8 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I got your trade!!

I heard from the girl in AZ, so you come to Joliet, She goes to CO and me to AZ...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should come to Bountiful, Utah and I will go to Aurora,Co.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in St. Louis MO my seniority date is 98

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm on the west coast of Fl and would like to talk to you about Aurora. Naples is a great place!

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Columbus GA about 90 miles sw of Atlanta. Great community, culture and low cost of living without the traffic and crime of a big city. Pretty large office with opportunities for ot. Seniority date is 12/95

Posts: 16 | Registered: 10 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Wasilla Alaska, 25% cola tax free,oil divedend check from state every year ,no state tax. All routes are mounted or nbu"s.Scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bloomington Indiana. Seniority February 2000.Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post