Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From GA to TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From GA to TX Login/Join

posted
I am needing to get home to family to help care for my father. I am looking for someone to do a swap with me ASAP! My office is in Athens, GA about 1 1/2 hrs east of Atlanta. I am wanting to be located in or around Denton. Also, open to other North/Far North Texas areas...

**Need to get home ASAP**

Posts: 1 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: 05 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in austin tx if that will work for you. My email is jeffcasey7577@gmail.com.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm located in Houston tx 77042??? Lionelbynum25@gmail.com

LtB

Posts: 9 | Location: Houston  | Registered: 07 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stacey.Ekell:
I am needing to get home to family to help care for my father. I am looking for someone to do a swap with me ASAP! My office is in Athens, GA about 1 1/2 hrs east of Atlanta. I am wanting to be located in or around Denton. Also, open to other North/Far North Texas areas...
I WANT TO COME TO GEORGIA DUE TO A FINANCE HARDSHIP/MEDICAL I CAN GET YOU CLOSER MOBILE,AL,

Posts: 18 | Location: Mobile, Al | Registered: 22 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for an mutual transfer?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 October 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to relocate to Tx. I’m in Irving Tx

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrslovett:

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

posted Hide Post
I got you. I’m in Bedford Texas. About 45 mins from Denton if you are still interested. 217-778-4603

Posts: 6 | Registered: 08 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post