Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Denver, CO to Sacramento, CA region
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver, CO to Sacramento, CA region Login/Join

posted
I am in the Federal Heights,CO office which is in the Denver bidding cluster with 23 stations which you can bid into, so there are plenty of opportunities to transfer to other offices in the region.

Looking specifically to transfer to the Rocklin/Roseville area of CA, but anything in the region will do. Was formerly in the Fair Oaks office.

Seniority date June 2004.
Scottanime@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scottanime,

Posts: 1 | Location: Thornton, co | Registered: 20 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello there! I'm a carrier in Denver also looking at transferring out to Sacramento. Any luck on a transfer? Could you possibly answer a few questions about the Sacramento PO if you have the answer?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, looking to transfer to Denver, Colorado, Thornton area, I'm letter carrier at Folsom CA very close to Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Roseville, Rocklin etc.

Posts: 5 | Location: Folsom, CA | Registered: 16 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reply to me if you are interested to transfer to Sacramento, CA I'm in Folsom, CA
Email me at elvc23@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Location: Folsom, CA | Registered: 16 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Denver trying to go to Las Vegas I'm up for a 3 way seap

Posts: 30 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Swap

Posts: 30 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Santa Rosa, California trying to get to Austin, I'm up for a three way thank you

Ca.Santa Rosa (2/96) to Austin or around Austin city carrier

Posts: 38 | Registered: 03 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post