Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Beach, CA TO COACHELLA VALLEY AREA CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Beach, CA TO COACHELLA VALLEY AREA CA Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
Long Beach California to anywhere in the Coachella valley of CA, Palm springs would be fantastic but consider all Areas. My senior already date is 7/1989 So you probably won’t lose any senior already with this transfer to this great Beach city of Long Beach. Contact me Dugbok@aol.com 760-534-5536

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Douglas:
Long Beach California to anywhere in the Coachella valley of CA, Palm springs would be fantastic but consider all Areas. My seniority date is 7/1989 So you probably won’t lose any seniority with this transfer to this great Beach city of Long Beach. Contact me Dugbok@aol.com 760-534-5536

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed you've been trying to get to Palm Springs for a long time.. just curious if you've been waiting on eReassign as well? I've been waiting a year myself and wondering how long it will take. Thanks

Posts: 27 | Registered: 29 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Yes I’ve been waiting for several years on E-REasignment as well... went through the whole process and they called me and during the process my transfer request expired online!! I was so pissed as they never even contacted me. So I’ve gone through the whole process again and am now number 3 in line a year and a half later