Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Knoxville tn to alaska
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville tn to alaska Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey Robert, where exactly is Bradenton? I am trying to get as close to Lake Wales as I can. I am in Greensboro, NC. 4 hours to the Beach and 4 hours to the Mnts. Seniority date 4/94. 9 stations to bid from. We get all four seasons here.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 29 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Roxanne. It's on the gulf. South of Tampa and St Pete in the middle of the state.

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

Posts: 57 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

posted Hide Post
What about Colorado, seniority 8/88. Thanks, Dan.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Washington State where there is fishing, hunting, camping, kayaking, hiking, snow and water skiing. Maybe the person Chicki is talking about in Durham would be interested in Florida, and you possibly interested in Washington State and I am interested in Durham NC.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in the san francisco bay area calif. email rrayos3@yahoo.com

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Akron,Ohio

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok everyone...I have an offer for Knoxville Tn. It has everything I'm looking for. If it doesn't work out I will let you know. Good luck to all.

posted Hide Post
Hey it's ALaska again r u really serious about Alaska ???? Looking 2 get to Florida for family reasons.

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey AKA, yes I am very serious. I would have to work on getting out of the transfer to Knoxville first and if I can we might have to wait till after the first of the year. I don't think I have enough leave for that far of a move. Call me at 502-418-6488

posted Hide Post
OK guys, my Knoxville transfer fell through. She had to many accidents, vehicle and industrial so my PM turned her down. I have a couple offers and am hoping at least one of them will work out but just in case please send me offers.

posted Hide Post
How about Colorado? I am in Greeley, it is a rural farm and ranch community of about 100,000 surrounded by farm land, cattle ranches and small towns. If you drive east out of town you are in the wide open plains of the west, if you go an hour west its the high country of the rocky mountains and all the beauty of the Colorado mountains. The great thing about Greeley's location is the weather is much nicer to work and live in than the harsh conditions of the high country. If you drive south an hour its the big city life of Denver and an hour north is the Wyoming boarder. I am looking to get to the sun coast of Florida for a few years before retiring just to experience a different area and work environment. I have a great route with views of the snow capped mountains and easy to delivery. My seniority to 1/1988 so I would like someone with good seniority so both myself and the other carrier would get a good route out of a trade. We have two stations with about 25 routes each. If interested Email me at dak42454@comcast.net Thanks Dan

posted Hide Post
Robert, what is your seniority?

posted Hide Post
Hey Dan, My seniority is 4-2006. My route is a good mix. Nbu's a large mailroom and mounted. We have 6 carriers retiring by the first of the year so even better routes will be opening up. Of course we don't have any bad routes here. All flat and mostly mounted, nbu's etc. let me research greely and I will let you know if I would be interested.

posted Hide Post
I am in Houston, TX and would like to transfer to Tampa area. Are you still interested? Contact me at 832-797-7113 or tyrone_hoard@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post