Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Knoxville tn to alaska
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville tn to alaska Login/Join

posted Hide Post
what about Cincinnati we have spoke before my name is jason call me at 5139398585

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in transferring Near Pambay FL to be near and help parents for several health issues. I am in Middletown Oh near Cincinnati,OH if interested call me at 513 335 1310

Posts: 7 | Location: Middletown OH | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that any where near Pambay Fl, I need to get there to help my parents, several health issues.

Posts: 7 | Location: Middletown OH | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will you be interested in Middletown, OH near Dayton and Cincinnati Area

posted Hide Post
What about Akron,OH. Ready to go now contact me at tbonejets80@netzero.net

Posts: 60 | Registered: 10 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Middletown OH, near Dayton, Oh Cincinnati and close to KY. I need to transfer close to my parents. They are in Suncoast district, Melbourne FL

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Combs:
Beautiful Florida!! Need I say more? I need to get back to Ky for family reasons, but will consider anywhere. I love the great outdoors so sell me on that. Robert
would you be interested in michigan? Im looking to get into bradenton

Posts: 6 | Location: Mount Pleasant, Michigan | Registered: 01 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braedenton (as well as nearby Venice) has a Regular T-6 position posted on eReassign as of August 1 until the 22nd.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello I'm here mn , land of 10,000 lakes great hunting and sporting activities and entertainment, i also have beautiful home for rent 5 min away from work location , and shops and schools quite nice neighborhood looking to move due to wife and and family

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how are the sink holes in your area ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Combs:
Beautiful Florida!! Need I say more? I need to get back to Ky for family reasons, but will consider anywhere. I love the great outdoors so sell me on that. Robert

Are you still considering it ?
How about Ohio?

Posts: 19 | Location: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post