Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Knoxville tn to alaska
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville tn to alaska Login/Join

posted
Really nice business route near the beautiful rocky mountains. 9/2007

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Robert Combs,

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

Posts: 57 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Facts about Oklahoma:
Great place to raise Family, great outdoor State Parks, fishing, hunting and let's not forget cheap cost of living and affordable real estate. Schools and Universities one of the best in the country. Sports: OU Football,Thunder Basketball and closed to all major sports in Dallas,TX. What makes Oklahoma? The People!!!!!
Seniority:6/85
3 stations to bid
Edmond, Oklahoma
Bert 405 8860962

Posts: 37 | Registered: 15 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, are you ready to come to Durham, NC. The Research Triangle Park was voted the best place to raise a family, home of Duke University, University of North Carolina, NC State, NC Central University and like 50 mores universities in the area. May I said more?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 24 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in the san francisco bay area?giant redwoods,yosemite,lake tahoe nevada,oregon,washinton state hours away. 650 679 4803 email rrayos3@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roberto r,

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! How about the land of 10,000 Lakes? Minnesota has LOTS of great outdoor activities for every season! Boating, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, and so on. The possibilities are endless. Located in Stillwater just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul. My seniority date is 4/98.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Reuben Campbell Jr. I am a Carrier at Lenox Hill station in New
York City. I would like to transfer to Florida as soon as possible.Please call me at
347 948 1704. I would like to talk to you about a mutual swap.Thank you.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 06 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Letter carrier in louisville ky. What part of ky are you wanting

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey steph and jim. I might consider Luisville.Give me a call at 502-418-6488.

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

posted Hide Post
hey robert interested in san francisco peninsula?email rrayos3@yahoo.com

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No Thanks roberto r. San Francisco is a little to big and expensive for me. Good luck

posted Hide Post
Anyone else? I need to make my decision.

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Pennsylvania?? It has lots to offer. A great place to raise a family. We need to get to Florida for family reasons.

Posts: 18 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 25 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Marietta Ga? My senroity list is 6/94.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: THolcombe,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey THolcombe, give me a call at 502-418-6488. I'm considering Knoxville but I don't think she is serious so would like to ask you about your location.

posted Hide Post
Hey Robert Combs.. since I'm a hard of hearing and cannot hear on the phone but would text be okay? 770-639-8192

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post