Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual exchange florida to michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual exchange florida to michigan Login/Join

posted
Looking to return home suburbs of Detroit novi, royal oak ,Sterling heights etc contact if interested. 4ve3082@gmail.com

Val

Vef

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello im trying to get to florida to be closer to parents ..im in mn which is only a few hours away from michigan

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry I need mi to get back home to my grandchildren

Vef

posted Hide Post
Hi val, Its Lisa from Roseville, I am wondering if you have made a decision yet for your transfer? I ended up declining the transfer to St. Petes. So if you are still interested keep me in mind. Thank you. Lisa

Lisa raiche

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa raiche:
Hi val, Its Lisa from Roseville, I am wondering if you have made a decision yet for your transfer? I ended up declining the transfer to St. Petes. So if you are still interested keep me in mind. Thank you. Lisa

Hi Lisa this is val was wondering if you made it to Florida yet

Vef

posted Hide Post
Albion Michigan wanting to get that way amberhammer1214@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Val,
Are you still looking to come to Michigan?
I'm in Lansing and looking to go to Florida about 50-60 miles from Bradenton, Fl.
You can contact me at donald53fl@gmail.com
or call 517-862-6356
6/2001
Business route (retirement route)

Posts: 5 | Location: Lansing, MI | Registered: 18 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post