Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Can anyone come to Santa Barbara, so I can go to southern Orange County, or San Diego
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone come to Santa Barbara, so I can go to southern Orange County, or San Diego Login/Join

posted
I am also interested in hearing about any 3 or 4 way trades that might work.

arnold33@cox.net

if interested

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for someone in southern Orange County, Oceanside, San Diego, or surrounding areas, who would like to trade to Santa Barbara.

posted Hide Post
Exactly where is it that you want to go Dan? Sounds like you've had your mind made up for a long time now. Not cool to mess with people's lives like this and back out on a 3 way that you initiated b/c you "didn't have the time" to make a decision. You've been on here since Dec. 2011- seems like more than enough time to me.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Raymond Dan did the same thing to me also. He call me about a 3 way trade and all 3 of us agree to the trade. A month later he email me that his parents did not want to go after all. I know how you fell.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dan, stop playing with our lives. We are serious about trading.
Raymond and Albino, He did the same to me.
He told me he needed to talk with his parents

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry if there has been any confusion in the past. I have decided that I do not want to trade any time in the near future, because the
post office just isn't doing well, I don't
have much seniority, and I have decided I am
better off just to stay where I am for now,
because at least here my job is secure, which is
one of my highest priorities.

Please disregard any old adds I have posted. I
won't be posting any more for a while, at least
until there is further clarity as to the future
of the post office.

This is a pretty old add. Like I said, if you see it, please disregard it completely.

Dan