Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Newton Ma (right outside of Boston) to anywhere in the Westchester district in NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newton Ma (right outside of Boston) to anywhere in the Westchester district in NY Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from Newton Centre MA to anywhere in the Westchester district of NY. My seniority date is 3/13/99. Looking to move to be closer to family. Plenty of OT in the office, hours are 8am-4:30pm, rotating day off. Route is nice and doesn't get too much mail. E-mail at jbelmont1968@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks, Jon

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in nyc but my destination is south florida ft lauderdale or surrounding area...if you come across anyone we can do a 3 way swap

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey JonB i sent you an Email, I have 2 others carriers to complete the swap as well....

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post