Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I need AZ to Atlanta for a 3 way completion!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need AZ to Atlanta for a 3 way completion! Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
anyone in AZ want to go to Atlanta?

Can do this ASAP

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you call Joe?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Atlanta want Northern Illinois 10/95

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Straight trade not 3way.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Karen,

Yea, talked to Joe, he said he's working on another trade, but would see....

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
come on lookers, reply.

Get your trade now!!

posted Hide Post
I may b interested.????...but donot know what is needed for a 3 way.....Give me more information pls...

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i would rather wait 2c if he logs back on..thx..I am a PTF....9/07...did a transfer got knocked way down from original start date.....but change was needed...and now its needed again...I guess until we die...lol...thx again

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Nashville, but I'm trying to get to Atlanta. Keep me in mind for a 3way. I'm a regular carrier.

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
come on people.....

I talked to the guy in Atlanta, he will take my spot in Joliet, IL.

Now, need someone in AZ to go to Atlanta....

ANYONE???

posted Hide Post
Just to give you guys the heads up, Atlanta district won't do three-way exchanges. I sent a letter pleading for them to reconsider their stance, but no dice. I've also found out in the course of trying to do swaps that Western new York also won't do three way trades. Best of luck to everybody in your trades, James

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that is true about Atlanta. Ramelda is also looking to come to AZ from Atlanta and they told her absolutely no 3 way trades. Contractually, they do not have to either, so it is not something you can grieve. Rick, you should call the union office in Tucson. They are hiring TE's which means they have to accept PTF's too. Don't know if you want to be a PTF, but there is only one PTF here in Tucson.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
well gang, the contract says this:

Mutual Exchanges—Full Consideration. The provisions of the
Transfer Memorandum requiring that installation heads afford “full consideration”
to all reassignment requests apply to mutual exchanges just
as to any other transfers. Such requests “will not be unreasonably
denied.” In evaluating and responding to mutual exchange requests,
installation heads should follow the criteria provided for in the Transfer
Memorandum.

so, Atlanta district MUST look at all possibilities. I have the guy in Atlanta checking with his Postmaster too.

posted Hide Post
Ok, Please let us know. I'm also trying to get to Atlanta from Nashville and three way swaps were the only thing looking promising. But if Atlanta won't except three ways, please let us know. I wish they would do a 4way, lol.

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Postmasters in the Central Illinois District say "as long as it's a body for a body trade, it's ok".

So, not sure where Atlanta is coming from, unless they think they have to do more work, seeing it's more people. But I would say, only have to process the one leaving and the one they get, so nothing extra.