Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone in Southern Florida want Wyoming to complete a 3 way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Southern Florida want Wyoming to complete a 3 way Login/Join

posted
Looking for Reg. carrier in Southern Florida wanting to come to Cheyenne, WY to complete a 3 way trade. Cheyenne, WY is located just 100 miles north of Denver, CO. We have no state income tax. Plenty of OT if desired. Close to just about any outdoor activity you can think of. AFB and VA Hospital for prior military. Call Scott at 307-630-6307 or email themarshmallows@msn.com if any questions.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 20 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott, I'm in Miami, Fl. Right next to Miami Beach. Seniority is 2/96 and want to transfer to Charlotte, NC. If we can get someone from Charlotte who wants Wyoming, I'm a go asap..
Veromusic4@yahoo.com or 786-499-0066....Please let me know yes or no either way.

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
Hi Scott, I'm in Miami, Fl. Right next to Miami Beach. Seniority is 2/96 and want to transfer to Charlotte, NC. If we can get someone from Charlotte who wants Wyoming, I'm a go asap..
Veromusic4@yahoo.com or 786-499-0066....Please let me know yes or no either way.

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be ready as well. Please keep in mind that there would also be someone from Phoenix wanting to come to your station, so this would be a 4-way trade. So, if we could find some one from Charlotte wanting to come to WY, then yes it would look good!
quote:
quote:

Posts: 20 | Registered: 20 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post