Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Southern California to somewhere on west coast....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern California to somewhere on west coast.... Login/Join

posted
Senority 6-91. Looking for a nice place to live and raise a family on the Pacific side. Any near town or state - please write me back. I work in Canoga Park and live in Simi Valley. Simi being one of the safest cities to live.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Craigg,

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm in Sacramento

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi There my name is Tonnie I live an work in Olympia Washington a great place to raise a family.. How big is the office you are in an do you a rt.? Iam a T6.. could you tell me a little bit about the office an area???
Thanks.. email me at vesseytonnie@yahoo.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey there i reply to you request but not heard back from you are you still lookin to transfer? just let me know///vesseytonnie@yahoo.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in Pleasanton, CA. 45 min from San Francisco, 2 hours from Monterey and Santa Cruz... All kinds of beaches and the mountains are close too.. Pleasanton is a beautiful and safe suburb. senority 5/94.

925-336-0492
chrisjun14@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a reassignment? What about Santa Barbara? It's a nice, safe area, the routes are easy, the air quality is a lot better than in the LA area, and the population density is much nicer, as well.

I'm a regular, could we discuss a 3-way trade, if this area interests you?

Thanks

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post