Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Kansas to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kansas to Florida Login/Join

posted
Wichita Ks, 02/06 to Florida. I may be able to talk my wife into another state if the climate is warmer. 6 bidding stations. Good mix of routes. Low cost of living, 4 seasons (although this year there wasn't really a winter). Let me know if interested. dsaville@att.net

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry seniority is too little. Good luck to you. Thanks

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats ok. Jacksonville has opened a file into my ereassign request. Any idea how long it would take a ptf to make regular in jacksonville? I know they had they request up a few months ago so I am wondering if they received a lot of transfers or not. Anyone interested in swapping Jacksonville for Central Florida when if accepted and if I were to make regular in the next year or so?

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in San Antonio TX, my seniority is 2015 plenty of opportunity to bid anywhere in the city. I do have weekends off if that makes a difference.
I'm trying desperately to get to Wichita. If you're still looking for a warmer state.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post