Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tulsa, OK looking for Phoenix area, AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tulsa, OK looking for Phoenix area, AZ Login/Join

posted
Regular Carrier in Tulsa, OK wants to get to Phoenix or in the surrounding area. Plenty of OT available in Tulsa if you want it. Routinely get 100 hrs of OT per quarter. Cost of living is great here. House prices have remained stable for years. Good hunting & fishing and more lake area per capita than any other state. Need Phoenix for family reasons. 918-200-3858. davidmcguire760@att.net.

Posts: 20 | Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention, If OT is not desired, they mandate on occasion but only when they have to at my station. I am the union steward and my station manager always talks to me first before he does it to make sure he's not violating the contract. Hard to believe, I know.

Posts: 20 | Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post