Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    To complete 4 way trade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To complete 4 way trade Login/Join

posted
Im looking for someone in northern california or reno, nv who is interest in to go to Odessa tx to complete my four way trade.

I am going to Arizona. A gal in arizona needs to go to northern calif or Reno and Odessa tx is going to Alaska that which trade with me. All I need someone in California who interests into go to Odessa, TX.

Interested? Please email me at humble17@me.com thanks

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AK-AZ,

posted Hide Post
does the post office even recogonize/allow 4-way swaps?

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is your seniority date in alaska ? what is your route like ? (p&l , cbu boxes , etc.) what office are you in ? how many routes in your office ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seniority. 5/91
I work at one of 11 station here in anchorage. I'm at Huffman station which is in the south anchorage..
There are 29 routes and one aux route at my station.. My route is all mounting and two NBU's. It's nice route..