Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    need someone from NC mtns who wants to move to Washington DC area (20782) for a 3 way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need someone from NC mtns who wants to move to Washington DC area (20782) for a 3 way Login/Join

posted
I live in Hope Mills, NC and i am trying to transfer to the NC mountains. I have someone from Maryland area (20782) who wants to transfer to Hope Mills. I need someone who wants to transfer from the mountains to Maryland, for a 3 way swap. Thankyou, Victoria
gilbertvictoria@yaoo.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not looking for Maryland, but if you can get me to Destin/ Ft. Walton Beach, Fl or surrounding area I am in Sylva, NC.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
keep me in mind for a 3 way, i will also look for someone in the florida area who wants to move to the fayetteville area, so i can move to sylva.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see that Bob from Ashville is posting again. I am wondering if he would be interested in Olympia WA again. I don't know if you remember that I wanted to move close to Raleigh. A possible 3-way

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a PTF in the Chicagoland area and want to go to DC area (Northern VA, MD or DC), let me know if you need me for a three, four or five way.

-Jason

Posts: 16 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JasonK we are looking for regulars to swap with. PTF's cannot swap with regulars or the other way around.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok too bad. Well have you checked this Post Office Swaps page on Facebook? There is someone there in the NC Mountians trying to go somewhere.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/...waps/125333294151340

Posts: 16 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post