Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to central western Ohiol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to central western Ohiol Login/Join

posted
Interested in the Lima-Findlay area. Mutual swap, my seniority date is 8/93. Contact Ben, (702) 285-2502.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ben, I am in Akron. East of where you want to be but alot closer than Las Vegas! I am trying to get to Vegas . My seniority date is 09/94. Almost perfect swap. Call me if you are interested. Michelle 330-328-6842

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI I live in Orange County California and deliver in Los Alamitos, my seniority date is 6-2000 maybe we can find a 3-way E-mail johsamim@dslextreme.com

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Ben, it may be a year or 2 or 3 before you get a trade. Wouldn't it be more convenient to look for a trade from NE Ohio to Central Ohio than aaaall the way from Las Vegas? Smiler At least you could drive down and work on your house from here while you wait. Kinda hard to swing a hammer from Nevada to try to hit a nail in Ohio. Just a thought. If you change your mind about location, give me a call or email at contact above.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post