Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    HELP! Need to get to Orlando/Surrounding area!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP! Need to get to Orlando/Surrounding area!!!!! Login/Join

posted
Need to transfer to Orlando or surrounding areas soon as possible. I'm located in Ocean County, NJ. Regular City Carrier. 1/86.....diffoot@optonline.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LetterCarrier11,

Posts: 65 | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HELP!!!!need to get to Orlando/surrounding area!!!!!

posted Hide Post
hey im in Fl if you will make up a flyer ill post it on the board @ work just email it to me teraogden3@hotmail.com ive been here 8 months with a mutual swap myself

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida are you located at?

posted Hide Post
Fort Pierce just north of West Palm Beach

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to transfer to Orlando or surrounding areas. I'm located in Ocean County, NJ. Regular City Carrier. 1/86.....diffoot@optonline.net

posted Hide Post
Where in ocean county is your route? I live on the east coast of fl. I'm an hr from orlando.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route is located on 14st and Hope Road in Lakewood...What city do you work in? regular? senority?

posted Hide Post
regular - senority 5/04 - work in a small beach community Indian Harbour Bch.
Is your route mounted or park and loop. My route is 20 mins walking the rest mounted.

posted Hide Post
Made a mistake senority day is 4/03.

posted Hide Post
Hey. I am a regular carrier in Eustis Fl. which is about 45 minutes from orlando. I don't want to go to NJ. but I do want to go to the mountains of east TN, or west NC. so if you can find someone from there who wants to swap with you,I'd be more than willing to work a three way deal with you. My seniority date is 12/00. lemme know. Thanks

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tera ogden:
hey im in Fl if you will make up a flyer ill post it on the board @ work just email it to me teraogden3@hotmail.com ive been here 8 months with a mutual swap myself

Hey Tera....i saw your post on another thread and was wondering if you would be willing to post a flyer for me? Im trying desperately to get a swap from Phoenix, AZ to West Palm Beach or the surrounding area...THANX

Posts: 8 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I too am looking for from West Palm Beach on down to Miami and willing to go to other locations..I am trying to be closer to my 4 year old..I am from the big apple Pelham bay section seniority is 12/93..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post