Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    kissimmee,fl to kingman,az 1999
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kissimmee,fl to kingman,az 1999 Login/Join

posted
only reg carriers sen 1999 only kingman,az only sent email marinesnake@aol.com or st george,ut only

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I was wondering if you were still interested in transferring to Kingman? I may have found a way to make a transfer happen. I have found a women from CT, who wants to go to south east Florida. I know that your location is not exactly south east, but it is still a fun area with a lot to do. She has someone who wants to transfer from Las Vegas to CT. The way it would have to work, would be CT would go to Florida, las vegas would go to CT, you would come to kingman and I would go to las Vegas. I know it has a lot of pieces, but it may be the only option that we all have, if we want to make these transfers happen. Please email me back and let me know what you think. I have emailed the others, and if you are on board, I will write you back and let you know what everyone thinks. Please write me back if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,
Rachel

Posts: 9 | Location: kingman, az | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IF IT HELPS IM IN NY AND I AM LOOKING FOR FLORIDA MYSELF..SEN..12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Michael, are you still looking to make a transfer? I already talked to Rachel on this post, and she is interested in Santa Barbara, where I am. I want Florida. Can you let me know?

Thank you

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, my email is arnold33@cox.net

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post