Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tucson AZ to MONTANA MT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson AZ to MONTANA MT Login/Join

posted
Tucson has several stations to bid, great weather most of the year, tons and tons and tons of outside activities to do. Looking to trade ASAP!

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Montana. What kind of route do you have?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
possible- you do know you don't trade routes

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
alaska mailman...No I did not! I thought that was the purpose of erreasign. I have 30 years in the PO. Always that it was for that. What is the point of it? I have someone in Bozeman who wants to trade with me and we were just talking about our respective routes. What happens when you go somewhere else? Please do tell

posted Hide Post
Correction...I did not mean erreasign. I had erreasign on the brain because I was just offered an erreasign which I turned down. Sorry...Just talking about mutual transfers.

posted Hide Post
When you transfer you both go as unassigned regulars to the city you are going to. You take on the seniority of the person with the lowest seniority of the people swapping. You can however bid the route of the person that you swapped with

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you good man!

posted Hide Post
Possible-----I was under the impression that we swap routes and the lower seniority. I do know with a transfer instead of a trade it would be unassigned regular. My route is mounted residential with some nbu. What area are you in?

posted Hide Post
Beautiful Missoula, Montana.

posted Hide Post
That is exactly where we are wanting to be! Approximately when are you wanting to move?

posted Hide Post
I can move anytime but I'm still looking for somewhere to go. Arizona seems popular for people just not me. Keeping an eye out for a 3 way somewhere.

posted Hide Post
Okay just keep us updated I can send you our phone or email if you want. if we don't get a trade pretty soon we're just going to put in for a transfer because the station told us that our chances of a transfer pretty highSmiler

posted Hide Post
We seem to be shorthanded right now in Missoula. I would think it should be pretty easy to get into here. Either way, where ever you go...Good luck to you!