Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    anyone want las vegas to tucson or to go to tucson from NY, PA, W.VA, or MI?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want las vegas to tucson or to go to tucson from NY, PA, W.VA, or MI? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm located in Southfield, Mi about 20 minutes from Detroit. Cuyahoga Falls, Oh is good. Is it a small or big office. My office has 5 zip codes.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it is a small office. Not sure if your location will work. I have a guy who wants to get closer to Battle Creek MI. You might be a bit far for him. How serious are you wanting a trade? Where exactly do you want to go?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mimy, can I interest you in Tucson AZ????

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott Kasner, are you still interested in Tucson AZ??

posted Hide Post
I'm looking to move to Eastlake, Oh. That's about 20 minutes from Cleveland and Like 40 minutes from Akron. I am 1 hour and a half from Battle Creek.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If there is any interest, Tucson to Las Vegas.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 30 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post