Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    anyone want las vegas to tucson or to go to tucson from NY, PA, W.VA, or MI?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want las vegas to tucson or to go to tucson from NY, PA, W.VA, or MI? Login/Join

posted
working on a 4 way, are you interested?

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
id be interested in tucson...if the midwest states person would consider ohio...akron area

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know a guy in Phoenix who wants Richland MI or surrounding area and I want to go to Phoenix or surrounding area, so if you have someone from the Richland surrounding area who wants Tucson, we can work this out as a 3 way trade! Let me know!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PS... I am the one from Tucson here

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
getting confused on all this back and forth. Just want to make it clear just incase I am not the only one who is confused.

We are in TUCSON AZ and want to get to MONTANA, near missoula fine.

posted Hide Post
hey rod...i am absolutely interested in anything i can do to get to tucson if it was me that you were asking about the 4 way? lemme know what i can do to make anything at all work...new to this site and not sure how it all works but am wanting to move asap! thnx...scott at skohio@aol.com or 330-634-7792

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you get an email from a man named Mark in Montana. He was going to call you about talking about Ohio. He is from there. He is the one who wants NY PA WVA MI. Hopefully we can all work a 3way out.....or send me some info on Ohio...and I will check realestate out there Red Face)

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I'm in Montana and would like Vegas. What we need is someone in Vegas who want's to transfer to Tucson. A simple three way is the way to go.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tucson wanting the Phoenix area. If we can do a 3 or 4 way to get me there and someone here to Tucson, let me know! 12/99 seniority here. Thanks! AZMailLady25@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Bronx NY here...10 min from new jersey looking to get to tucson, phoenix, or las vegas, use to live in all three places, would like to return esp. to phoenix. keith kyle5359@aol.com 973-759-4424

Posts: 4 | Registered: 21 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Southfield Michigan looking to go to Ohio>

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Michigan and willing to move to ohio.

posted Hide Post
Mimy, would you consider Akron Ohio?

posted Hide Post
Yes I would consider Akron, ohio.

posted Hide Post
Hi Mimy, well, I thought it was Akron, but turns out it is a little north of Akron in a town called Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Is this still ok with you? Where exactly are you at?