Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Leesburg Fl. to Central to South Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leesburg Fl. to Central to South Jersey Login/Join

posted
Leesburg Fl. to central to south Jersey. Regular carrier with own route seeks transfer to New Jersey. Seniorty date 1/2005. Leesburg has 12 city routes,9 regular carriers, 1 PTF, and 3 TE'S. Located just below The Villages Retirement Community, 1HR. from Orlando, 1HR from the East coast beaches, Serious inquiries only. Contact Debbie (386)837-2125, or reply to ad.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dlove,

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm only an hour north of central NJ!! Smiler I know we've contacted each other in the past, but just putting it out there again. NJ is only 3 hours from one end to the other! You would bring your seniority with you and be in a very nice office. If interested let me know. Thanks!

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a regular city carrier in Little Egg Harbor NJ (Ocean County) and looking to go to NC. I know of someone in NC looking to go to the Melbourne area, maybe we can do a 3 way. Would you be interested in this area?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I'm in NYC 15 minutes away from NJ.I have a nice Route, OT if you want it. Is a really nice area accessible to mayor freeways, bridges and tunnels. If interested let me know, we can do this 1, 2, 3!! I am ready to go!!

Posts: 34 | Location: radio city station/ new york city | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm very interested, especially that area. My # is 386-837-2125 name is Debbie. Im a regular and would love to keep my same status, if possible.

posted Hide Post
I'm ready set the date.
quote:
Originally posted by AnthonyNJ:
I am a regular city carrier in Little Egg Harbor NJ (Ocean County) and looking to go to NC. I know of someone in NC looking to go to the Melbourne area, maybe we can do a 3 way. Would you be interested in this area?

posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in a 3 way swap. I'm still trying to get back to Jersey. dlove98@cfl.rr.com,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlove:
Leesburg Fl. to central to south Jersey. Regular carrier with own route seeks transfer to New Jersey. Seniorty date 1/2005. Leesburg has 12 city routes,9 regular carriers, 1 PTF, and 3 TE'S. Located just below The Villages Retirement Community, 1HR. from Orlando, 1HR from the East coast beaches, Serious inquiries only. Contact Debbie (386)837-2125, or reply to ad.

posted Hide Post
I know its a long shot! but what about buffalo ny???

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post