Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    need Phoenix valley or anywhere in AZ to Modesto, CA to complete 3 way trade...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need Phoenix valley or anywhere in AZ to Modesto, CA to complete 3 way trade... Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Got Modesto, CA to Joliet covered....

need in Valley AZ to Modesto, CA.....

any ideas welcome!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, are you on the E-reassign list? Do you know where you are at on the list? How long have you been on E-reassign?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Seattle, WA trying to make it to Modesto. My seniority is 05/94...Does that interest you at all?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
very interested.....

check back with info and i'll give ya details..

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from las Vegas trying to move to Modesto ca. or sorrounding area..if u interested let me know

Posts: 16 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still in! Ready to go!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, still waiting on the AZ end to go to Seattle

the guy from postal record backed out..

Rick

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Franksam,

if you know someone in AZ that wants Las Vegas, we can do a 4 way.

Email me if you'd like jukeboxdj@aol.com

Rick

posted Hide Post
Randel, if somoene in El Paso wants Tucson, I will take Phoenix and you can go to El Paso. What station are you out of??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Randel,

if you know someone in El Paso, TX that wants Modesto, CA or Norman, OK, I have a trade to get me to Phoenix.

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
is there ANYONE in AZ that would want.....

Joliet, IL or Seattle, WA or Modesto, CA???

Please respond and we can get this rollin', all aboard, just waiting for you!

posted Hide Post
Hey Rick I found somebody that wants to move to las Vegas from Kingston Arizona let me know if you guys still want to do the swap

posted Hide Post
I meant kingsman Arizona

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
can't find either one on google....do you mean KINGMAN??

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Franksam,

email me with info on Kingman carrier, as i'll be out that way in a couple weeks..also, what is everyone's seniority??

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com