Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    need Phoenix valley or anywhere in AZ to Modesto, CA to complete 3 way trade...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need Phoenix valley or anywhere in AZ to Modesto, CA to complete 3 way trade... Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Norman, OK is now out..

Still have Modesto CA and possibly Las Vegas..

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, what is the convention talking about? Any mention on the union forcing the PO to lift Article 12 so that PTF's can make regular and people can transfer to where they want to go? Are you thinking about Kingman?? My dad lived there and I know the area pretty well. let me know.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Wags,

The convention was mostly about the 5 day work week, with some mention of Article 12....plus we did the protest outside LA city hall, over 65 bus loads of NALC members, was great!!

Was really thinking about Kingman, but Franksam screwed that up, saying I never agreed to anything, which I did and said would check it out today or tomorrow, but guess I don't need to drive there now...

so, anyone fro AZ want Modesto??...we both are ready, just waiting on you..

Let's GO!!!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Arizona people looking on here, PLEASE pass along in your office, as alot do not see trades online.

This could help us too. I'm sure you hear of fellow carriers wanting a change, help them and help us!

Thanks, Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ANYONE??

let's go, let me have that 100+ DRY heat, LOL

ready and willing, so let's hear the offers..

posted Hide Post
Just throwing this out there, but have you considered Tucson,AZ?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 30 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Franksam:
I'm from las Vegas trying to move to Modesto ca. or sorrounding area..if u interested let me know

If I can work out a 3 way would that work?

We will need a Modesto to Tucson to complete it.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 30 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post