Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St Petersburg Fl to Milwaukee WI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St Petersburg Fl to Milwaukee WI Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual swap St Perersburg Fl to Milwaukee Wi. If interested call 414-745-3784.
My name is yancy Madera and work at Gulfport Post Office. Suncoast Distric.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello i would like to know if you will be willing to do a three way exchange. I am stationed in wheeling il which is a hour and 20m minutes away from Milwaukee WI if intrested please let me know my cell 7086062895 orb by email melodycokes@gmail.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 12 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yancy, did your number change? I tried texting but don’t know if you’re still looking.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 02 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking for a transfer to Milwaukee? I have a 43K rural route in Fond du Lac, WI. It's about an hour from Milwaukee. My name is Matt Schroeder and my number is 920-579-0535. Call or text anytime.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fleeing fondy:
are you still looking for a transfer to Milwaukee? I have a 43K rural route in Fond du Lac, WI. It's about an hour from Milwaukee. My name is Matt Schroeder and my number is 920-579-0535. Call or text anytime.

Rural can never swap with a city route. There is a separate forum

Posts: 44 | Registered: 02 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello have you ever consider moving to California san Ramon office beautiful area nice weather my seniority you can get any route you bet on i like to move for a family reasons my Name is Maher phone 9259896205 thank you

Posts: 9 | Registered: 20 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post