Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Transfer to TN fm Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer to TN fm Fl Login/Join

posted
I am seeking a transfer from Port Richey Florida to Murfreesboro TN or surrounding area. There are 37 routes in my office with 9 in the sister office. My seniority date is May 2001. Port Richey is located 25 miles north of Tampa Bay and is located on the suncoast of the Gulf of Mexico. There is plenty to do and many places to go. Beaches, Malls, Parks, Professional sport teams aplenty (Bucs, Devil Rays), 2 Daytona races yearly and Amusement parks. Busch Gardens is 20 minutes away and Disneyland is less than 2 hours away. No state taxes and very affordable housing. I want to transfer for family reasons. Please call (727) 236-0006 if interested.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see this was written a long time ago, but I will give it a shot. Are you still interested in TN? I work in Nashville, its about 35 minutes from Murfreesboro.

by Stephanie

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post