Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix Az,to Chicago IL, Dover DE, MD or anything east coast
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix Az,to Chicago IL, Dover DE, MD or anything east coast Login/Join

posted
Reserve position. senroity date 2/98. Nice upper class neighborhood. Over 19 bidding stations. Overtime if desired. Mild winters no stress office. Looking to transfer to Chicago IL, Dover DE,MD or anywhere on the east coast. Renee . Ivoryclue_2@msn.com/ 516-668-3216

Posts: 13 | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just curious as to why you want to come out east?????? I live in central new york and have severe ashma and have been told Arizona is the place to be............would you be interested in new york?????

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im sorry, Im new at this and I have reviewed this and I think you are a city carrier, am I right???? I am a rural carrier, so you can just disregard my first email.....

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow NY is where I am from. I moved out here for the same reason. Out here is to dry and to much dust. Yeah I am a citter carrier. But how are u Rural? I was from Long Island NY and thats considered city.

posted Hide Post
Phoenix is my home town. I work in the Bronx. Planning to transfer back in Sept. since I'm still ptf and may take another year to become reg. How long does it take to make reg. out there? Are the ptf getting 40 hours?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 21 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a city carrier in Belleville NJ (10 miles from NYC).I have been considering a move out west with my wife. Any interest?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dean7276:
I'm a city carrier in Belleville NJ (10 miles from NYC).I have been considering a move out west with my wife. Any interest?
Yeah! Hell yeah! If youre still instresed please give me a call or email me. Lets talk.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Remote:
Phoenix is my home town. I work in the Bronx. Planning to transfer back in Sept. since I'm still ptf and may take another year to become reg. How long does it take to make reg. out there? Are the ptf getting 40 hours?
Sorry they are not moving as fast as they were about a month ago. It seems as if the positions are filling up very fast. It seems that some people that transfered out here 7months ago r still ptfs. I dont know, when I 1st came it was 90 days and you were a regular. you r definiatly getting more than 40 hours in some stations.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Renee:
quote:
Originally posted by dean7276:
Yeah! Hell yeah! If youre still instresed please give me a call or email me. Lets talk.

Hi Renee, my name is Dean. email is dean7276@yahoo.com
let's talk
thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is a reserve position. i'm from nj.date 11/94. may be interested

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gfan304:
what is a reserve position. i'm from nj.date 11/94. may be interested
Yeah! I know we dont have much of those back east. Email me at ivoryclue_2@msn.com and I will tell you.Tried to email you but it doesnt list what the provider is msn, hotmail, yahoo, optonline,etc.

posted Hide Post
i tried to e-mail you. it was returned. my e-mail is gfan304@msn.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is all of Arizona hot like phoenix? Is there a milder area in Arizona? I'm tired of the cold and looking into moving, but don't want 100 degree temps all the time.

Posts: 2 | Location: near pittsburgh | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HA HA You are funny. Its not hardley hot now. Its about 65 all day.Its warmer than back east but it gets chilly. At night the temps really drop and by afternoon its 65. The summers get hot. Like around June thru Sept. To answer you questions the mountains are much cooler.
quote:
Originally posted by eltro:
Is all of Arizona hot like phoenix? Is there a milder area in Arizona? I'm tired of the cold and looking into moving, but don't want 100 degree temps all the time.

posted Hide Post
How's the cost of living? Here a letter carrier is a "good job".

Posts: 2 | Location: near pittsburgh | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post