Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix Az,to Chicago IL, Dover DE, MD or anything east coast
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix Az,to Chicago IL, Dover DE, MD or anything east coast Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Same here. The cost of living is verry good. Having a job as a letter carrier can get you anything you want. Even a big home.Its considered a "good job" as well.
quote:
Originally posted by eltro:
How's the cost of living? Here a letter carrier is a "good job".

Posts: 13 | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from Janesville, north of Chicago. A regular and my seniority date is 6/2003. Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please email me at ivoryclue_2@msn.com
quote:
Originally posted by Prawnee:
I'm from Janesville, north of Chicago. A regular and my seniority date is 6/2003. Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,Renee
This is wendy from Sterling heights po.Sorry I took so long to repley,I was on vacation last week.I would like to know more about Arizona,never been there,only been to california,is it very exsp.to live their?I would not be able to transfer until after june,my son graduates from high school June 14.write me back as soon as poss.Thanks wendy Zarr mariezarr@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wendy zarr,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im interested in swaping with u from New York...name is cameron please call me at anytime: 347-665-8767

Posts: 24 | Location: New York | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in a mutual exchange with you for the Indianapolis Indiana area. I have been in the postal service for 21 years. I have been looking for the Phoenix or surrounding areas. katytheboss@sbcglobal.net My name is Katy and my phone number is 317-545-1606.

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jersey guy
posted Hide Post
Hi i called you i am from east brunswick nj 08816 reg carrier senority date 1986 1/2 hour ny city 58 routes ot if you want it nice area 1/2 to beaches. call me cell phone#732-841-5246 house #732-961-7862 we will talk. thanks Bill

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jersey guy
posted Hide Post
are you still looking for a swap mutual ?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Renee
I'm a regular carrier from Indianapolis Indiana. I would be interested in a mutual trade with you as I have been trying to get out west to be with family that moved to Anthem, Az.
I have been with the post office for 22 years. They have a large bidding area and I know they just turned some reg. We are just a few hours from Chicago. 180 miles to be exact. If you still want to trade call me at 1-317-545-1926 or 1-317-910-1386. or e-mail me at Katytheboss@sbcglobal.net.
Thanks
KatyBradbury

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a city carrier at an associate office in Belair, MD 21014. It is located in the Northern part of the state about 20 minutes south of PA and 30 min north of Baltimore. My start date is 6/01. We have 33 city routes with alot of growth, with some routes they are 9hrs+. If any interest or need any more information you can email me at maildude11@aol.com or call me at 443-621-4117

Posts: 2 | Location: abingdon, md | Registered: 02 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Renee,
i am a regular skipper with a seniority date of 6/00. If you are still interested in this side of the country I live in Cincinnati,Ohio. Would love to hear back from you julie_hatchett@yahoo.com or 513-591-8163

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hey all, Renee already tranfered about a year ago to NY...

let's keep eyes out for each other.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Juke! I agree with you. Let's keep our eyes out for one another. I am in Tucson looking to go to the Phoenix area. What about you?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post