Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NORTHERN CALIFORNIA MARIN COUTY TO CHARLOTTE, NC or surrounding areas.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA MARIN COUTY TO CHARLOTTE, NC or surrounding areas. Login/Join

posted
Really nice area. Very good Christmas tips. Willing to move to Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo... area too. Call me or text (510) 409 3323

Kp

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer to Charlotte North Carolina I work in Ballantyne office 28226 in Charlotte my phone number is 7046813018 I'm a 31-year carrier I need to get back to California my mother was just diagnosed with cancer

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Mill Valley,CA looking to go to The Big Island of Hawaii, where my wife lives. If we could find someone to do a three way swap, I’d be in. Seniority 11/1985.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post