Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual swap Login/Join

posted
Anyone wanting to move to Atlanta,Ga from Pheonix,Az or surrounding area ASAP?ramelda@bellsouth.net,let me know

Posts: 11 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ramelda, did this trade fall through?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Tucson again! i was just wondering how your possible trade with Joe Scaramella is going??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Karen,
Joe wants me to wait til Feb because he has to clear up some things in his personnel file. So that's where I am as of now.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok... well, I will still keep looking for you and Phoenix for a trade and then you and I can trade. My files are good to go now. Good luck! Keep in touch too!

posted Hide Post
Hi Ramelda! I don't know how many carriers even know about this forum or even look at it. But if you like, I can post you some flyers in the Phoenix PO's to get you a trade to Atlanta and then you and I can get a trade from Phx to Tucson. I know the Postmaster in Phoenix, so he will help us out. Let me know if you want me to do this and give me a contact e-mail and phone number. More people will see your request by doing this. Thanks! Karen