Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sun City AZ (near Phoenix) to Sacramento, Stockton, Fairfield, Ca or Surrounding Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sun City AZ (near Phoenix) to Sacramento, Stockton, Fairfield, Ca or Surrounding Area Login/Join

posted
I am a Regular City Carrier, Seniority Date is 7/27/02. 3 Bidding Stations (Sun City, Sun City West & Surprise) Great Office. Very Close to Glendale, Peoria and Phoenix. OT if desired.
Anyone interested please contact Jerry at (602)628-9688 or Email Jerry_L@hotmail.com.

Posts: 45 | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jerry_L@hotmail.com.

I saw a post from you wanting to go to the sacramento area. Would you be interested in Reno-Sparks, just over the hill from there. My seniority date is 3/2001. Let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks,

Dave Brinkerhoff

775-762-7038

dbrinkaz@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 8 | Registered: 12 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Jerry moved already and this post should have been deleated...I had a trade for him also...

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post