Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV, to Cypress Calif
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV, to Cypress Calif Login/Join

posted
looking for transfer to so Cal ,senority date 1995 .

Posts: 13 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MUTUAL SWAP
CA, San Diego County to NV, Clark County

We are husband and wife looking to swap.
There are 32 zip codes for possible bidding.
Pacific Beach Post Office 92109 1-858-272-4865
My name is DeAnn Williams seniority 10/04
There are 50 routes in my station and I am the # 1 RC.
If you like to deliver on beach routes or around the beach this would be the office for you. You can email me at: mrsdeannwilliams@yahoo.com
Or
Anthony Williams seniority 9/99
Linda Vista Post Office 92108/92111 1-858-277-1046
There are apprx. 80 routes in this station
You can email me at: adub1@cox.net.
No one with less seniority then either of us, Regulars Only please

Branch 70 Representative

Posts: 13 | Registered: 04 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deann , what does RC stand for?? Are you a rural carrier? If so, you are on the wrong site. This is for city carriers.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R C stands for Reserve Carrier. Do they not have those in Vegas. Interesting. I am a vacation relief. I gave up my route. By being an RC I choose from 7 routes a week that are on annual leave and choose which route I want to do. I usually choose the easiest being the # 1 RC. By being an RC I can choose the route that has the 6 day workweek, the weekend off, or choose the route that has the day off that I want. I have been an RC for about 3 years and love it. Depending on how big the office is how many people can take annual leave that week. My office is 7 and I believe my husbands is around 13 but unsure. He has an apartment route with 2 swings of walking.

posted Hide Post
Oh Yah, I am a City Carrier

posted Hide Post
Looking to go to Las Vegas from northern orange county california, my seniority date is 6-2000. leave message for OC.

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the way my Office is like 15 minutes way from Cypress.

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OC:
By the way my Office is like 15 minutes way from Cypress.
HI what is your seniority date at Los Alamitos

Posts: 13 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ralphy my senority date is 6-2000, e-mail me johsamim@dslextreme.com

posted Hide Post
there are 5 regulars and 3 ptfs under me

posted Hide Post
OC, I believe California may be the only state with RCs. I am in Ohio and have never heard of them either! Lol

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ralph's I'm at Laguna beach calif. about a half hour from cypress seniority date 8/86 let me know if your interested

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in San Dimas and looking to swap to Las Vegas if interested let me know. Leads2success@aol.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 09 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post