Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Trade from San Ramon to Sacramento, Ca & surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Trade from San Ramon to Sacramento, Ca & surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Seeking mutual trade from San Ramon, Ca to Elk Grove,Sacramento, Ca and surrounding areas. San Ramon has 55 routes and still growing. Lots of O.T. if desired. Dismount/Curb side deliveries.

Al Tanyag, Full-Time, Regular City-Carrier
Jan 1981 (seniority date), 0700-1550 rotating SDO
All Offers will be considered.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sly Fox,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry I never wrote back. I am not interested in going to San Ramona. Maybe if you could find someone from Redding to go to San Ramone, then I can go to Redding. I do know that Sac is hiring. We just got 5 new PTF. Did you but in for a reassignment?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
sorry I never wrote back. I am not interested in going to San Ramona. Maybe if you could find someone from Redding to go to San Ramone, then I can go to Redding. I do know that Sac is hiring. We just got 5 new PTF. Did you but in for a reassignment?
Thanks for answering back. I've applied under ereassign for sometime now but no response. interesting that they're hiring but not with apps. on web site. good luck & i'm sorry we could do a trade. thanks,al

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post