Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    another option for 3-way... va to atl to phoenix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

another option for 3-way... va to atl to phoenix Login/Join

posted
need someone to complete this 3-way... im tryin to get to atlanta area and i have someone who wants va from phoenix now we need someone from atl that wants phoenix............any interest pls call ron.... 757-897-3741

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
try this lady, she has been trying for awhile now....ramelda@bellsouth.net

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks jukebox, i have spoken to ramelda and she has been i n phoenix since sept,i think.....i appreaciate u lookin out though,,,,

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
no problem.....I know she was beggin for a change for awhile......

i'm looking to get to Phoenix area too, for IL....

good luck in your searches....

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes she had been online for awhile... im glad for her.....to bad u or not in a position to enjoy this swap that im offering!!! lol keep me in mind if u run across something and i will do the same for u.....thanks again...
ron