Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ashland, Ky to Melbourne Florida or anywhere within an hour
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ashland, Ky to Melbourne Florida or anywhere within an hour Login/Join

posted
Sen. date 2005. Looking to leave Ashland, ky to relocate to Florida. The office is Ashland is an amazing office to work in, everyone works together, union and management. You will be within minutes of Cave Run Lake, Grayson Lake, Carter Caves. Lots of fishing and hunting in your back yard. I am ready to go now, house is sold so serious inquiries only please. 606-615-5219
email: mwall76@windstream.net

Looking for any serious transfers to Florida all areas will be considered, from Ashland KY

Posts: 5 | Location: Ashland KY | Registered: 01 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone from Lk. Mary, FL. wants Louisville, KY. I am in Leesburg, FL., want Lk. Mary, Fl., to be closer to home, perhaps we could all swap. There are two of them looking for a transfer, they have an ad in the postal record. Their number is (407)328-7465. I'm Deborah, Cell#(386)837-2125

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far is that from the Melbourne area?

Looking for any serious transfers to Florida all areas will be considered, from Ashland KY

Posts: 5 | Location: Ashland KY | Registered: 01 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update...would be interested in any office in Florida. My office is 1.5 hours from Lexington and 2 hours from district office Louisville