Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Florida to 100 mile radius of Raleigh/Durham NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Florida to 100 mile radius of Raleigh/Durham NC Login/Join

posted
Extreme family needs , willy to travel if necessary.. Nice office just outside Orlando Fl.. 2 offices to bid in ..plenty of OT if wanted .. business,curbside and park and loop routes.. Routes set.. richseuss@yahoo.com or 407 489 5480

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I have received contact from someone in the Raleigh/Durham area, who may be interested in a 3 or 4-way trade. They are interested in Northern Virginia, and I know someone in Northern Virginia, who is interested in Santa Barbara, California, where I am. I want to get to Florida.

Could we work something out? What's your seniority again, please? Is your sick leave/ accident record good? Mine is.

Could you please let me know about it as soon as possible, so we could hopefully get things going, if you're interested?

Thank you so much
dan

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
My records are very good. Seniority is 2/96. How about everyone in the 3 way?

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes very interested , right in the area I need , keep in contact at email. Let me know
quote:
Originally posted by dan lasik:
Hello, I have received contact from someone in the Raleigh/Durham area, who may be interested in a 3 or 4-way trade. They are interested in Northern Virginia, and I know someone in Northern Virginia, who is interested in Santa Barbara, California, where I am. I want to get to Florida.

Could we work something out? What's your seniority again, please? Is your sick leave/ accident record good? Mine is.

Could you please let me know about it as soon as possible, so we could hopefully get things going, if you're interested?

Thank you so much
dan

posted Hide Post
Hello, I've been in contact with the carrier from North Carolina, and he is indeed still interested in making some sort of a trade. Unfortunately, I've heard that 4 way exchanges are rarely or even never accepted in Florida, but I don't know if that's actually true, or whether it's sometimes true, and sometimes negotiable, or what. If you know anything about 4 way exchanges, which is what it would have to be, to make it work, could you please let me know?

Again, my email is arnold33@cox.net

I'd be willing to do any necessary work and make any necessary arrangements to work something out, if in fact 4 way exchanges are supported in Florida.

Thanks a lot

Dan

posted Hide Post
Don't have any Idea. Don't know of anyone who has done a 4 way . I'll try and see if anyone knows

posted Hide Post
Post Master is in process of checking for me I will keep you advised as I find out

posted Hide Post
So far I have checked with 2 different Post Masters in 2 different districts and they both say they never heard that Florida doesn't allow such swaps, so we can keep this going if you can keep in contact . at richseuss@yahoo.com or 407 489 5480
quote:
Hello, I've been in contact with the carrier from North Carolina, and he is indeed still interested in making some sort of a trade. Unfortunately, I've heard that 4 way exchanges are rarely or even never accepted in Florida, but I don't know if that's actually true, or whether it's sometimes true, and sometimes negotiable, or what. If you know anything about 4 way exchanges, which is what it would have to be, to make it work, could you please let me know?

Again, my email is arnold33@cox.net

I'd be willing to do any necessary work and make any necessary arrangements to work something out, if in fact 4 way exchanges are supported in Florida.

Thanks a lot

Dan

posted Hide Post
I've spoken to 2 different postmasters in 2 different districts and neither has heard that Florida doesn't allow such swaps. Hope your still interested I'm very interested seniority 4/2000 sick leave etc. very good. richseuss@yahoo.com 407 489 5480.
quote:

Thank you so much
dan

posted Hide Post
Okay, that's great to hear. The person I know of in Northern Virginia is definitely very interested in Santa Barbara, the person I know of in Durham, NC, sounds to be very interested in Northern Virginia, but has been a bit inconsistent in communicating with me so far. I heard from them about a week ago, but since then, nothing. I am definitely very much sold on getting to Florida, so it sounds like we may just be waiting for more of a commitment from NC, at this point.

I'll try to contact them again, and I'll let you know more of their specifics, such as route, area, etc, as soon as I can find it out.
If you could please just let me know anything else you find out about 4-way eligibility, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'll talk to you soon.

Thank you so much