Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    MESA, AZ TO FLORIDA (5,000 TO 6,000 CASH) IN THE POT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MESA, AZ TO FLORIDA (5,000 TO 6,000 CASH) IN THE POT Login/Join

posted
Hi, I am a carrier from Mesa, AZ who needs to move to Florida, ASAP. I am putting a pot of $5,000 to $6,000 dollars to help me and my family move out of Mesa AZ ASAP. My daughter is not getting better and I need to make this move by the end of this year. If you are willing to make this happen or know someone or someones please email me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com. Thanks. And God Bless.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: robert sanchez,

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robert sanchez:
Hi, I am a carrier from Mesa, AZ who needs to move to Florida, ASAP. I am putting a pot of $5,000 to $6,000 dollars to help me and my family move out of Mesa AZ ASAP. My daughter is not getting better and I need to make this move by the end of this year. If you are willing to make this happen or know someone or someones please email me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com. Thanks. And God Bless.

CASH IN THE POT

posted Hide Post
I may be interested in your swap add. I will not be making a move till July of 2013 . I am a city carrier in Tampa,FL with a 10/04 seniority. Email is edwarh813@tmo.blackberry.net .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Humphries:
I may be interested in your swap add. I will not be making a move till July of 2013 . I am a city carrier in Tampa,FL with a 10/04 seniority. Email is edwarh813@tmo.blackberry.net .
Ed, I am willing to wait to make this happen until next year, I will e-mail you later. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Hey robert you mentioned someone looking for nyc,,

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but the carrier who want to move to New York, he decided to move to Colorado due to his wife did not want to move to New York.

posted Hide Post
thanks robert...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK

posted Hide Post
Robert u know anyone I'm Mesa that wants Phoenix ?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 24 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, LOS1 all carrier that are doing mutual transfer want to go another states than staying at AZ. Like me I want to move to Florida.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a mutual transfer to the East Coast, I will ready to move next summer.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
anyone in FL need to get back to Chicago suburbs (Joliet)??? i'll go to AZ

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, I am still looking to move back to Florida and also looking someone from Florida who want to move to IL, just keep me posted if you find something, thanks.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Robert,

Thanks for the update......wish people would be serious about trading...hope we can get done soon!!

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post