Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Minneapolis anybody??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minneapolis anybody?? Login/Join

posted
My wife and I are looking to leave Minneapolis to life live in a different part of the country.

Minneapolis has been rated highly by places like Forbes as "best places to live." Minneapolis has all 4 major sports teams, plenty of shopping, theatres, lakes and fishing year round. Great schools and great cost of living.

Approximately 27 stations to bid from covering 2 counties.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you transfered yet? I live in Colorado Springs Colorado and I am interested in the midwest due to Family reasons. My name is Jim and my e-mail address is jimking49ers@hotmail.com

Jim King

Posts: 14 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to move?? Wanna come to Michigan??

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wausau, Wisconsin...Need to move due to family reasons...If interested at all please call John at 715-302-2284.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Hansen:
Wausau, Wisconsin...Need to move due to family reasons...If interested at all please call John at 715-302-2284.

Hey John, Any interest In Midland MI??? Im looking to get anywhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota ASAP!!!!!!

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John,still waiting to hear if you are interested in Colorado Springs. (719) 310-1236. Jim King

Jim King

Posts: 14 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arizona....715-302-2284 three way trade john

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess my wife still has her eyes set on Florida

Posts: 15 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post