Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer from Spokane, WA to Arizona, Hawaii or any southern state
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from Spokane, WA to Arizona, Hawaii or any southern state Login/Join

posted
Hello, my name is Jerry A Hall. I am interested in a mutual transfer with a city carrier from any post office in the Phoenix area. I'm also open to transferring to Hawaii, or any southern state also including North & South Carloina.

I am a full time city letter carrier in Spokane Washington, with over 20 years as a career employee. My seniority date is April 2nd, 1994. With this seniority date, you would be able to bid a very nice route.

The station I work at is Manito 99203. The routes at this station are primarily park. The area includes multiple city parks and public gardens. There are approximately 10 post offices total in the city, with a nice mix of park and loop routes as well as mounted routes. Spokane has exceptional natural beauty, with a population of approx. 300,000 people, It is an outdoor lover’s paradise with four seasons, miles of trails perfect for hiking and biking, snow skiing, hunting, great lakes for boating, etc. Spokane is an excellent location to raise a family too, with a cost of living comparable to the Phoenix area. Spokane has a top notch public school system.

I look forward to talking with you in the near future. Feel free to call or text me anytime.

Thank you,

Jerry A Hall

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerrypie,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post