Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking for swap from Fort Myers FL, to Sparks NV, or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for swap from Fort Myers FL, to Sparks NV, or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
I am a regular city carrier in Fort Myers Florida. OT. 5 offices to bid in. sen. date 2/5 clean record. want to go to Sparks NV, or surrounding nevada area. to be closer to family that lives in CA. want 2,3,4 ways if needed. please contact me at brewers1390@earthlink.net.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kat Salling,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still in for ft.myers if u find some1 who wants pa!

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KEEP ME IN MIND I WANT FLORIDA SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT WANTS NYC FOR A 3..4..5..WAY SWAP KEEP ME POSTED..I AM A REGULAR CARRIER WITH SENIORITY 12/93..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a regular carrier, w/seniority of 2004, on an easy route, in an office with easy routes, in Santa Barbara, California. I know of someone w/ similar seniority in Sacramento, in a nice office, with a nice route, which would be pretty close to Sparks, Nevada, who wants to come to Santa Barbara, and I would love to go to Florida. Could a three way be possible?

My email is arnold33@cox.net

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also wanted to mention, that if any other specific areas in that general region, such as Modesto, for example, would work for you, could you please let me know. I might be able to work something out. My record is clean, as well, and it seems it would be easy to approve me for a reassignment.

Thanks, and happy holidays

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'M IN lAS VEGAS,NV. INTERESTED IN FORT MYERS.

Posts: 18 | Location: LAS VEGAS,NV | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SOJABROOKLYN:
I'M IN lAS VEGAS,NV. INTERESTED IN FORT MYERS.

I might have someone that wants to go to las vegas from sparks nv. I am in fort myers and its about 2 hours from tampa.I will check it out and see if they are still needing a swap. just heads up I have just put in for a transfer yesterday. but would like a swap if I can get one. thanks for contacting me will let you know more.when I find out. kathy

posted Hide Post
LET ME KNOW MY SENIORITY DATE IS JAN 2006. I AM A REGULAR

Posts: 18 | Location: LAS VEGAS,NV | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I spoke to someone in the sparks nv office and he said the guy that wants to go to vegas is out of town due to death in the family and will be back on the 9 th. so as soon as I hear from him I will let you know. can you please send me your email so that I can give you my phone number so we can talk. If you have any other questions please let me know. my sen. date is 2/5 regular also. brewers1390@earthlink.net Happy New Year! lets hope everything works out.

Kathy