Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northern CA (bay area) to anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern CA (bay area) to anywhere Login/Join

posted
Would like WA but will consider others. My seniority is 07-02.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if Joliet, IL could work, I can propose a 3 way trade, so I can get to AZ

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robin henderson
posted Hide Post
i'm in bellingham wa. just 90 miles north of seattle. always stated top 10 places to live

robin

Posts: 13 | Location: scottsdale, tempe, chandler, or mesa, AZ | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
*3996* do you have any contact info, so we can contact you?

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Highlands Ranch, CO and am looking to transfer to the Bay area. My seniority date is 9/3/05.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
*3996* where are you?....leave so contact info, PLEASE!!

posted Hide Post
are you still interested in moving? I am in Seattle, Washington. over 15 years of seniority

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider Utah

Posts: 24 | Registered: 26 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey 3996 would you consider Katy Texas 30 miles southwest of Houston Texas. seniority 10/99

Posts: 17 | Location: Katy Texas | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by *3996*:
Would like WA but will consider others. My seniority is 07-02.
would you consider WestLinn in Oregon? if yes email me at lamdungminh@clear.net ,by the way I am a PTF

Posts: 1 | Location: West Linn OR  | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in moving to Las vegas? if so email me Franksampayan@yahoo.com thanks..

Posts: 16 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Southern Calfornia? In Upland, 1hour east of LA, 1hour north of Orange county. seniority: 3-99.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post