Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    anyone want florida? 3 way to get back to utah
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want florida? 3 way to get back to utah Login/Join

posted
nice small office, small town.but near to everything.beach(20 MIN) fishing, camping,Orlando (40 min)ALL DRIVING ROUTE CALL FOR INFO 801 644 6932

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Logansport, IN. Is that of interest to one of the people in the 3 way?

Posts: 13 | Location: Logansport, IN | Registered: 09 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Farmingdale NY here(if that works). Large office lots of overtime available

Posts: 10 | Registered: 21 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in a small office not much ot but thats Florida for you, the cca's are there to take it from you.just trying to get back to Utah, its very hard to get to florida because on ereassign, for every 1 full time carrier they convert 4 cca's have to be converted also,so if your on ereassign it could take 4 times longer now

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spoke to someone in the district yesterday its 5 cca's for every ereassign, and Ptf's anywhere in the country have priority over regulars. I put in for ereassign 14 months ago and have roughly 70 people in front of me. It's crazy

Posts: 10 | Registered: 21 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post